Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

food bar graph

This is the graph of all the food in our fridge freezer.


I made this bar graph yesterday during school time. I thought it was a little fun but it was also very hard for me. First I had to find out if the food was Fruit, Vege, Dairy or Meat. I then made it into a tally on a piece of paper. This is called my draft, next, I put all the information onto a graph on google sheets. This is the finished product.

Have  you been keeping yourself busy reading my post?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Aliah,
    Well done!! This is awesome! I am very impressed with the way you have done your tally chart and then turned that into a graph. I like that your graph has a title and the x and y axis are labelled. Keep up the great focus :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post