Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Basketball Hoop Challenge


These were my 5 attempts at the basketball challenge.

The reason why I did better than Mr Bell is because I was wearing a tutu. Hahaha.
I really enjoyed this challenge because it was a beautiful day. And it was fun for maths.
My dad helped video me and also helped me to set up the camera and drum / hoop.

My tally made it really easy for me to input the data into the graph. The finished product of my graph is on the last slide. My graph looks really good. Did you like reading my blog?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aliah,
    I couldn't watch your videos but I'm very impressed with your tally chart and bar graph, I like how you labelled both axis and gave your graph a title. You have really thought about giving us a 'Think 6' blog post, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aliah, I like how you have made the colours on your graph different colours. I also like how you have made everything on separate slides. Next time could you make sure that you allow access to your videos so that I can watch them. Overall I think you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post