Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Crazy Cross Country

 


Kia ora bloggers, Aliah here. My hub and I did Cross Country on May 20th. We had to do 2 entire laps all around the school. We even had to go outside of the school grounds. All together it was a 2km run. I ran some of it but walked most of it with my friend.

I didn't really enjoy it because I don't like Cross Country. We had to practise for 2 weeks and it was pretty tiring in my opinion. We all had a number on our hand and my number was 3. Did you know... my lucky number is 3. Have you ever done Cross Country?

Bye bloggers from Aliah. 

3 comments:

  1. Aliah I can see you have done your source and I think you did a good job. But I think you could of done more writing. From Delilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aliah
    Just want to say how can you say yah to cross country I hate it, And yes I have done cross country every one has next time try make the question less obvious ok
    by Aliah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just to make people take a look at my blog posts and comment in the comment section below.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post