Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Cool Cross Country.


Kia ora bloggers, Aliah here. Me and my friend Evie have been working on a presentation about Cross Country. I don't really like cross country because I always get a cramp in my leg. We have to do two laps of a big course around our school. 

I always get the stitch and only have time to get one lap done. Cross Country is really tiring for me and it is not very fun when you get tired. I can't wait until cross country is over. I haven't finished this presentation just yet. Have you done any presentations like this before? If you have please comment below. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post