Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Wonderful Zoo Debate Choice



Hello bloggers, it's Aliah here,
for Literacy, we have been doing facts and answering questions about Captain Cook. I found out heaps of interesting facts about him. One of the interesting facts I found out about him was that he was a fabulous mapmaker.

It was a little bit easy to find some of the facts about Cook but I thought it was fun. What I had to do was: We all had to read the story our teacher gave us and then we had to answer some of the questions about the story. To me it was a little bit hard but in the end I got it done.

You can comment below and you can give me feedback. Goodbye bloggers and see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aliah I'm Dylan from Ahipara School. I like how you made information that there are endangered animals in the zoo, and how animals may no like it in there. Maybe next time you could a a little bit more information. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so wow Aliah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Liked the lnteresting facts Aliah wow wow wow

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post