Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

My Matariki



Kia Ora there bloggers, Aliah here
In Literacy, we have been learning about Matariki also known as The Seven Sisters.

For me, it was really fun and I didn't really know what tasks I should do. I haven't really finished it just yet. My teacher said that I should put it on my blog even though I have not finished it yet.

My teacher gave it to me the day after everyone else because they all started it on Monday but I wasn't here on Monday so I had to start a day later.

Did you like my Matariki blog? Please comment below. I would not mind any feedback on changing anything.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Aliah! Its Angelina from Waikowhai Primary school! I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Matariki. I liked that you added your work even though it wasn't finished so that I could see what you have done so far! This reminded me of when we did some Matariki work at school. It was really fun and interesting to learn. I learnt that during Matariki, Maori people harvest crops. Maybe next time you could try and add the task you did or ask your teacher then add it on your blog post. Also you could put a bit more effort. I really liked your slideshow.
    I have enjoyed your blog if you can please check out my blog!
    http://wpsangelinac.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Awesome Angelina. You Know, I Could Put Quite A Bit Of Effort.

      Delete
  2. Hi Aliah!
    I thought that this was a really good blog post. Maybe next time you could add what was your favourite task? I think that it is a good idea to post stuff you have not finished. That way people can look forward to seeing it finished. I can't wait until I can see your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mabel. Next time I will try and put in what was my favourite task.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post