Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Amazing Maths Equations

 


Kia Ora bloggers, Aliah posting. Yesterday night I started working on a presentation and it was all about maths. The 2nd slide is about what maths is, the 3rd slide is about why I like maths and the rest of them have equations, symbols and answers on them. The last slide is my favourite because the background is really cool. Please take a look through this and comment below. I spent about 45 minutes on it last night and about 15 minutes on it today so altogether it took me about 1 hour. 

Have you made a presentation about any of your learning from school or just anything? Comment in the comment section. Have a great day. Blog you later.

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome slide show Aliah! You really do love maths!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post