Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

My Animation !

 


Kia Ora bloggers, Aliah here. About 40 minutes ago I started to make an animation about what I have learnt. I have only made 6 slides because I was making everything perfect and I needed to find a cartoon table. Then, I couldn't find one, so I decided to make my own. After that, I got my characters and put them behind a table and sitting on a chair. It is still a work in progress.
Have you made an animation about what you have learnt? In my opinion, it is really fun !
My Sources were Search The Web. Until next time bloggers ! 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aliah Sophie here I really like the start of you Animation.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post