Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Wolves Before And After

 


Kia Ora bloggers, Aliah here.

I have been working on a site called Canvas to create this amazing picture. I copied the book onto a blank canvas and then I just decorated it with colours. Amazing right. My friend Emily C helped me to create the colour of the beautiful hair. My friend Emily C thought that it was really funny!

I used Google Canvas to create this wonderful picture of a wolf face.

Did you like reading my blog post? Because if you did please leave a comment in the comment box! Blog you later

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post